Monday 30 May 2011

THE ADRENALINE RUSH!!

I love adrenaline-pumping experiences. Im the full adrenaline junkie. I once rode on top of a train, the one from Dandora to town, not for a free ride but just for the adrenaline. Everyone, even the guys who were on top of the train, thought I was mad! Bungee jumping was on my bucket list as well so I decided one day to get it over and done with. So my pal Bob (from the threesome zegzcapade) and I set off for Sagana one Saturday morning on a mission to commit attempted suicide.

We got there at about noon and joined in the queue. There was one bungee jumper ahead of me so I prepped myself while I waited for my turn. I signed off the release form then stepped on the weighing scale to get my measurements taken. I then got harnessed and stood at the foot of the tower, watching the other guy leap from the top. Then my turn came. I had Bob record my last will and testament , bid him farewell, just in case I dint return then started the long climb up the 60 feet tall steel tower. The higher I went the more I wondered whether I really had to do it. Maybe I should just write another bucket list with less life-threatening activities. But Bob, who was appearing smaller and smaller at the foot of the tower and the instructor who was waiting for me at the top kept urging me on so forged on till I got to the top.

Now this instructor called is one hell of a funny guy. He tells me there have not been any bungee related deaths here but there is always a first time. He also told me about this mean instructor friend of his who waited until a jumper had jumped then threw a second rope down so the poor sod thought his rope had snapped and almost had a heart attack. On a separate jump, he waited till the jumper had jumped then screamed 'waiiiit!! waiiittt!!" causing the jumper to think he had jumped too fast so he went down wailing "for whaaaatt???"  He assured me though, that my jump would be free of any pranks. After some more small talk I had to take the leap of faith. I decided to jump on my own instead of asking him to push me which was also an option. I closed my eyes and on the count of 3, I jumped. I screamed my lungs out as I saw the water fast approaching, and I thought I was going to drop into River Tana and be eaten by crocs but just when I came close and my hair touched the water, I was tugged back up and swayed across. I heard Bob screaming louder than me then he went "Oh My God!!" like Agnes, several times. After being hurled around a little bit I got accustomed to the feeling. Finally the guy with the raft came to pick me up and got me out of the water. It was an amazing feeling!! 

After resting a little bit and watching a few more people jump, Bob and I headed on to Sagana town. He knew the place pretty well, having lived there at some point in his life. We headed to the banks of River Sagana and walked along till we came to a beautiful waterfall. We walked on until we got to a place where the water was a bit shallow and there were lots of rocks. Then , to quote Whitney Duncan's song " We took off our clothes ,Through em' in the bushes ,Mud between our toes ,Bare black tushes,Sunlight on the river glistened,And we were skinny dippin "

After a while we got out of the water and lay ourselves on the rocks to dry.  Then I got to thinking, since we were already naked, weeeell.......... So I edged closer to Bob who had closed his eyes and was enjoying the sunbathe, and touched his dick. He quickly opened his eyes and almost hit out, thinking it was a lizard walking all over him. Then when he saw me, and the naughty  look in my eyes which he is all too familiar with, he thought I was crazy. "What if someone finds us?" he asked. "Whats the worst they can do? Flog us and parade us in the village? They either stand back and enjoy the show or join us" I quipped. He laughed. 

Bob stood up, his now erect dick having responded instantaneously bobbing up and down. I sat on the rock and took his dick into my mouth. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head into him , groaning and panting as I sucked his dick.  He then reached for his shorts to  as I stood up, still rubbing his dick with the soft palm of my hand. I took the condom from him, unwrapped it and rolled it onto his dick. I turned around, parted my legs a little bit and bent over, supporting myself on the rock. He held me by the hips and pushed his dick into my waiting wet cunt. I gasped as I felt him fill me up then pumped his dick in and out of my pussy ,first slowly, then faster, and faster, and faster. Far along the river, on the opposite side I noticed a man sitting on the banks in what appeared to be swimming trunks, staring at us. Thank heavens the water in the middle of the river was too deep for him to swim across. I pushed my booty and pumped back, to meet Bob's thrusts. I had a mini-orgasm, then 5 minutes later I came again. Bob kept fucking me harder and harder until he came, thrusting until he couldnt thrust any more. We sat back on the rock and took a breather then got back into the water. I looked yonder and saw the spectator in the water, swimming. I guess he had to cool off too.

....to be continued




;-)


7 comments:

  1. Wah! Galis! I'm in awe... Talk about adventure!!!

    Those pranks are too hilarious, I'd crap my pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galis dear,tumekumiss! Am starting to feel jealous towards this Bob guy....that lucky bastard! Impromptu zegz is the best. Ebu don't rush the narrative.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this spot, along the river banks of river Sagana, I have to find...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you did the adrenaline theme.

    Tried going to some river place just behind muranga town with my gal and we were harassed by a dude with a panga. But I still zegzed in the middle of the crooked path on our way back.

    Nothing in this world beats wild sex. #perfect read

    Jogoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love the part you give that "surprise" bj....
    and about wild sex... there is this game sanctuary in naivasha along old naivasha road b4 u get to town... once had an unforgettable experience in the warden's hut... got out of the car, strolled in the wild and into the hut... she bent and touched the wall.... on of the wildest penetration ever....
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey galis, nice blog .. but too heavy, you may want to choose a lighter templates that easy on the eye and loads faster. See how wanjohis blog looks and loads. Good stuff though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked that mean instructor part. By the way Rhino charge is next week. You should also do Lewa, I once had to hold on to an orgasm when I heard a snorting sound only to see it was a giraffe watching me doing it kichakani.

    ReplyDelete