Tuesday 17 May 2011

OFFICE ZEGZ PART 2


He was a friend of mine, until when he got a bit too cocky, and got to thinking that he was God’s gift to women.  Truth be told, James was very inconsistent in zegzing. One day he would zegz me very good, the next day he would really disappoint. But, being the good friend that I was I would sometimes fake orgasms just to soothe his ego until he started bragging about how he was a zegz king and reminding me of how good he makes me feel. It was very annoying, I couldn’t take it any more so I decided to let him go. In any case, I don’t like it when a guy is inconsistent like that. I always want to know what Im gonna get.


The one zegzcapade that really stands out for me is when James invited me to his office. I was out shopping with my cousin when he called and asked if I could go over. I told him I would once I was done with my errands. My cousin didn’t mind tagging along so we took a cab to James’ place of work which was in an estate in the suburbs. We got there and James was quite pleased to see me . He offered my cousin a cup of coffee and some cookies then took my hand and proceeded to give me a tour of the office. It was a house which had been converted to an office.

He showed me his office, the kitchen, the bathroom and when we got to his boss’ office he closed the door behind us. He took me in his arms and asked me “So how have you been?” Before I could answer he had planted his lips on mine and gave me a long, lingering kiss. He moved me to the edge of his boss’ desk. He tilted me backwards then, his lips still on mine, with his left hand curved around my back, holding me firmly, he pushed the papers, documents and name plate that were on his boss’s desk to the floor to clear it. Now if this was a movie, that’s the part Id rewind over and over again. I loved it!!  I could sense that he loved it too, especially dropping the name plate! I don’t think he liked his boss very much.

He hoisted me onto the table, unbuttoned the top three buttons of my blouse and put his arms around my back to unhook my bra. My DD’s sprung out, happy to be released from bondage, albeit for a little while. He groped and squeezed them as if he was trying to mould a plasticine toy out of them.  Yeah I know women complain about men squeezing their boobs but I love having mine squeezed, hard, till its a little bit painful. Just a little bit. When he  leaned forward to suck the babies I has to lean back, placing my palms behind me on the desk for support. I was enjoying this lot! He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in for another long kiss. By now my head was spinning, I was on my way to cloud nine. His other hand fiddled with my jeans and when I noticed he was having trouble trying to unbutton the jeans, I did it and unzipped it as well. He put his hand in my pussy, and felt my wetness and I could tell, he wanted me right then. He grabbed both sides of my jeans and I leaned back for him to pull them off, interrupting the thrill for a little bit and I cursed myself for not having worn a skirt instead.

I was already so horny and wet, and craving for dick. When James tried to finger me, I pushed his hand away and whispered “Fuck me!” Glad to oblige, he pulled off his trousers and pants, got condoms from his pants pocket and ‘suited up’ his dick while I waited eagerly. He moved in between my legs, put his arms under my ass as I lay back on the table and wrapped my legs around his waist. He slid his dick into my waiting pussy and moved inside me. We fucked in this position for some time then held my legs and placed them on his shoulder, leaned forward, penetrated me deeply and went on pounding into me! I screamed as I came, shaking violently and seconds later he groaned, thrust deeply and hard as he came.  He slumped on top of me and lay there for a while to recover.

 “Ohh, we should definitely do this again” James said, minutes later while we cleared the mess we had made and made ourselves look decent.

My cousin had long finished her coffee by the time we went back to the reception and was now perusing through some magazines. I said goodbye to James when the cab he had called for arrived and promised to pay him a visit some other time. My cousin just looked at me and shook her head. I never forgot that incident, James wouldn’t let me. He kept reminding me of “The day I fucked you in my office with your cousin in the other room” Yes, yes it was good but surely, did every conversation have to start with that recap?

Office zegz rocks!! More because there are so many'props' you can use, I love it on the desk and on the chair. My ultimate office zegz fantasy is to do it in the board room. On the Chairman's chair and on the table.  Dressed in a black power suit and all. Hmmmm.....

Have a zegzy day. And if youre thinking of desecrating your boss' office, please use a condom.

;-)



11 comments:

  1. That boardroom aka the powerhouse, hmmm.... once again, applause, applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. something I have always wanted to do... Interesting Office zegz....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galis, beat u to it this time...I've done it in the Boardroom...on the table!!!!

    Swish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting read. You should try it in the office kitchen. I once got it off with the tea girl and meen on the same table where the boss's coffee is made, it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once got a blowjob in the office. My first bj on my first job from an intern. She was into me actually had me turning down sex from her. I was fresh out of campus and a bit idealist. She kept accosting me till I gave in. Jimmy K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ DeNiro - Yeah! After conquering the bedroom, I now have my eyes set on the Boardroom

    @Henry - You should try it. :-D

    @Swish- Im soo jealous! How did u manage it?Where was everyne else?

    @Beer Love - Our office kitchen is a no-go zone. Unless I steal the keys.

    @Jimmy - Hmmm!! Interns learning on the job, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Galis- twas jioni,jioni a few guys in the office. the boardroom has the executive loo so anyone wishing to use it has to lock the main door to the boardroom first, so I asked her to go first then when no one was watching, I joined her n the rest as they say, was pure, exhilarating pleasure!

    Swish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swish- Can I come do it in your boardroom?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ur welcome anytime...

    Swish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Galis u make my days,
    guys ebu also check,
    www.kussycomb,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete