Friday 6 May 2011

THE SCREAMING ORGASMS

Im loud. That I know for a fact. Im unable to whisper or talk in a low tone. Kwanza when Im emotional - angry or excited, my voice gets so high pitched. Most of the times I dont notice it. Sometimes people tell me to lower it (and I get angry and defensive and insist that I wasnt shouting, I was just talking in my normal voice). So it goes without saying that Im loud in bed too.

I met Larry on of our office interns on the way to Nakuru for some workshop. I happened to sit next to him in the bus and we got to chatting. Im always a lone ranger, so when we got to Nax, I opted to stay in a hotel three blocks away from where the rest of my colleagues were staying (for obvious reasons). Larry dint seem keen on booking a room for himself and I kept his bag for him in my room. After we freshened up, we hit a local club for some mwenjoyos. We knocked back shots of vodka till our tongues became heavy and our speech slurred. By now our hands were all over each other. The bar was closed at around 1 a.m. coz it was a weekday, so we staggered back to my hotel. Larry picked his bag and made as if to leave (ha!) and I told him to save on the money and just sleep in my room since it was a double bed anyway. I threw off my clothes , had a quick shower, threw Larry the towel after I had dried myself and got into bed. He sneaked into the bed beside me after he had washed up. I pretended to protest, asking him to go to the other bed but he shut me up with one big kiss on my lips then a trail of them on my cheeks, ears, neck boobs, all the way down to my navel. When he attempted to go further below I grabbed his head in my hands and brought him back up. I was spotting so I wasnt gonna let him go down on me.

He was about 5 inches. Thats a little bit below average according to me. But what I liked about him is he knew how to manipulate his dick and work the positions to get the deepest penetration and  achieve results. And he had stamina!!!! We had zegz 5 times that night (or is it morning) . I woke up to morning glory, oh I loove morning glory. A few minutes into it and I was moaning ever so loudly then we heard a knock on the door. We kept quiet , hoping whoever it was would go away and he went on humping slowly. But they wouldnt leave. The knocks became almost violent. "FUNGUA!!" When we hesitated some more, whoever was at the door threatened to bring it down so I told Larry to just open it. He got up, wrapped a towel around his waist and went to open the door while I wrapped the duvet around myself.

At the door were three Maasai watchmen.
Watchie : Nini inaendelea hapa??
Larry : Boss, kwani kuna shida? Hakuna kitu inaendelea.
Watchie: mbona munapiga kelele munasumbua kila mtu kwa hoteli?
Watchie 2: 'Mumeamsha kila mtu' ...Pries the door open...... "Madam, uko sawa?"
Me :"Eeeh mi niko sawa."
Watchie: "Hebu amka"

I sat up, revealing a red patch on the white sheets.

Watchie: "Hata mumeharibu shuka, itabidi muzioshe. Sisi tumesikia ukipiga nduru tukafikiria unakufa tukakuja kukusaidia"
Larry : "Boss, kama ni sheets basi tutaosha. Wacheni basi tuoge"
Watchie : "Wewe unajifanya ati mwanaume, eh? Ati wewe ndio ndume kushinda wengine? Wacha nikuambie, tumeona wanaume! Kwanza mumetoka wapi?"
Me: "Nairobi"
Watchie : "Ooooh , hizo tabia zenyu mbaya za Nairobi ndio mumeleta huku??"
Larry : "Poleni basi hatutarudia"
Watchie: "Musirudi kwa hii hoteli tena"
Larry: Sawa tumesikia. Basi acheni tufunge mlango, tunataka kuoga.
Watchie: Harakisheni mtoke. Na muhakikishe mumeosha hizo shuka.

When they left, Larry and I burst into laughter. I asked him "Kwani I was that loud??" He told me "I dint notice" We moved to the other bed to finish what we started, I tried to stiffle my moans this time round and it wasnt easy. Just as I was cumming, there was another knock on the door. I told Larry to go to the bathroom and I opened the door. It was one of the watchmen.  I asked him what the matter was. He winked and told me, "Madam, si hata mimi unionjeshe kidogo? Inaonekana ilikuwa tamu sana. Kwani alikuwa anafanya aje"  I chuckled and told him I wanted to take a shower and he'd have to excuse me but "Tutaongea". Then he goes "Basi si unisaidie ka-mia nikunywe chai? Unajua mi ndio nimekutetea sana, ungelipishwa fine. Watu walikuwa wamejaa hapa nje wanashangaa nini inafanyika kwa hii room"  I took a hundred shillings from my handbag and handed it to him. Larry was getting impatient and called out to me from the bathroom. So I closed the door on the watchman who was still ogling at me and smiling sheepishly, then joined Larry in the shower.

Needless to say, we went back to the same hotel that night. But this time, I asked Larry to put a pillow over my face. So gentlemen, be warned! Im very loud. Some guy even called me "Sound surround" and told me that his neighbours usually looked at him very awkwardly the morning after my visits and he was considering moving house. Most guys I know love the sound tracks. And I never fake it either, if Im not enjoying the zegz, Ill just lie there like our friends from Central allegedly do, and I wont make a sound but if you give it to me good, your neighbours will know your name.

Guys if your girl is too loud and u dont fancy it, I suggest placing you palm over her mouth (mmmm, I love that!) or making her eat the sheets / mattress or using the pillow (but be careful not to suffocate her) lakini whatever you do dont tell her "nyamaza" or "wacha kulia". That's such an anti climax!!

So with that, I take a weekend break (from blogging, not from zegz ;-) ) Next Week on Zegz Tales........GIRLY LOVING. Stay Tuned.

Have a zegzy weekend.

22 comments:

  1. Menstrual spotting: The presence of apparent menstrual blood during the wrong parts of the menstrual cycle. Some women have a tendency to bleed around ovulation, which occurs at about the 14th day after the first day of menstrual bleeding. In others, spotting can be a sign of internal problems, including fibroid tumors of the uterus. Although spotting is usually benign, its onset is always a reason to see a doctor who can rule out problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - God Forbid oooh!! So do you know of a tall, dark and handsome male gynae?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wifey has the same characteristics...moaning so loudly i get scared my nosy neighbor will knock on my door too. But I cant complain too much,when she starts to moan loudly,I know she's about to cum and I mentally prepare myself to cum as well! The times we've cum simultaneously....ooh am starting to get a hard-on,wacha niwachie hapo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Galis, No need of a Gynae, I can sort you out - it sounds like something that can be solved by a squirt or two *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I seem to have a problem with loud moans (seems I'm pessimistic, jana was anti-squirt leo this....hmmm).

    Seriously though I find loud moans fake, simply a bad effort by the girl to pump the dude's ego. This irritates me cause I feel that my 'performance' is soooo huko chini that she has to lie, loudly lie to me to make me feel better.

    I'd rather the soft, low responce-based moans, yaani if you do something to her that you feel will make her feel good then she lets out a soft 'geniune-sounding' moan. That to me is makes me feel like a King!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enigma - I totally feel you!! Kwanza simultaneous orgasms are just heavenly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can say that again Galis! And BTW,thanks for a very nice thought-out blog....

    ReplyDelete
  8. gal am so lyk u n my ex used to have issues with that...but my current says to hell with the neighbors be yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Galis i love your blog..breath of fresh air..i need your help though,haven't had zegz in a year..am sure u cant imagine that hehe anywa i've been single for a year and i cant get myself to engage in random lungula though i wish i could

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shiru, Thanks for the love :-D So, tell me again how you've survived without zegz for a year!! Id die without zegz for a week!! Well, to engage in random lungula, you must really free yourself from any guilty feelings. Its not a bad thing to want to get laid. Zegz is a basic need that should be taken care of, just like food. Get a nice guy that you actually like, set the mood by going clubbing. Alcohol always makes you loosen up a bit. Just make sure you dont 'catch feelings' in the course of it coz that will be a whole story altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am ready for Shiuru, if you are interested you can inform me so that we make a date.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Galis thanks for inviting me to read your blog...Just that I had a hard time reading it lol..eish reading with one hand on my rod...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx Galis..i'll try..u seriously get laid every week?(am assuming you are single) am seriously shopping 4 a zegzmate.problem is am not attracted to any of the dudes i know.but al look around and tell you how it goes..@ Anon hehehe are you sure u can handle my appetite? Coz the orgasm i'd get(if you are good that is) would put me in a hospital :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Galis...the true zegz-aholic. I got nine inches, lunje & proud. And a girlfriend too, Shiru, wanna try me. Plus i can make you squirt. Wanna try me?

    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Gilkon - LOL!! Sorry you had a hard time. I guess I should have issued a disclaimer.LOL!!

    @Shiru - Yes,I have zegz every week,sometimes twice or three times a week. But not always, there are some dry spells and some times when I take a break as well but when I get out of those, I avenge them dearly and make up for the entire time Ive missed it. Lemme know how the shopping goes, and if you need help finding a mate. ;-)

    @Anon - For now I have my hands full. I think its the season. All the ex's are on stand by plus a few newbies. Maybe when it gets warmer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shiro, I'm next in line.....Galis, kindly, recommend me :)

    Af_oak

    ReplyDelete
  17. Af_oak - Now how can I be your referee when I havent seen your CV or put your performance to the test?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Galis, love the blog. We have alot in common assuming u single, need help getting a tall light dude every guy i have av knwn for over two mnths! Asa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Asa - Thnx, glad youre reading. I dint understand the last part of ur comment. Did you mean you need help in getting a dude or..?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hee…hee,


    Nice thread Galiz.

    I may just consider meeting with Anon 10 May 2011 16:07. She only have to accept that mine is a one off. No hostages no prisoners.


    Well, here is another version of a “screaming orgasm” a complement to your awesome piece.

    The only thing here is that it was I, a jamaa, doing the screaming.

    I met this bouncy bubbly Gurl from Stazy Dating Service. (background on “Stazy” under comments section in Galiz’s thread on “Squirting”.)

    Waaah! She is loud. Probably like Galiz;-) I mean when she talks.

    You can never miss “Lucy” at the Rugby-Sevens. Her bro is still one of the renowned personalities in R-7's. She is a slightly smaller version of Kaleche of Giss FM. Mama mia, we hit it off the moment we were introduced.


    The dilemma was that she was too loud for comfort. Her roar of laughter would wake up a neighborhood and her whisper w’ld draw NEMA’s attention. That is how loud Lucy was.

    Lucy was a warm and happy person. I loved her for that. She would take me out for dancing.

    Wah! she was endowed with the right assets in the right places. Chicks envied her while their men drooled away.

    Personally, I am an introvert, a solitary simple person who avoids attention. My addiction to Zegz is the only thing that gets me out of the woods and into social places and societal gatherings like bars.

    I am on active prowl when I am hopelessly horny.

    Though we were a mismatch with “Lucy” we had the connection. You guessed it! When the much awaited opportunity presented itself for Zegz I could not let it pass for the world.


    And so the erotic games began. During the entire teasing-hullabaloo and foreplay she was okay and rightly loud. You could have thought that we were cheering Man-U or Arsenal.

    We had earlier moved the beddings to the living room in front of the TV. She reached down for Mr. Willy. It was dripping and not disappointing. She immediately shot upright and sat on the mattress. “I think I will need time to get used to this” That was all she said that night as she toyed with the hard piston.


    As I squeezed da massive shaft slowly and gently inside her, I expected her to scream and squeal. Not a sound left her lips. Nothing, just an occasional gasp for air! She was tight and disturbingly dead silent. All I witnessed was her frenziedly fighting silently to control herself. The eccentric facial expressions and her abrupt body jerks were the only indication that she was okay and heading somewhere towards utopia, alone.

    Without warning, she dug her nails deep into my arms and froze for about 2 to 3 mins or so! It was a deadly grip. It was me who unleashed a resounding scream in the neighborhood but it was her who was having the orgasm.

    I am not sure if this qualifies as a screaming orgasm.

    The next day the watchie asked me “ Mzee, kuli kuwa na shida”

    “Niko sawa boss”. I said.


    “Siyo kawaida yako kupiga duru!” He added


    I changed neighborhoods soon after. Not because of the “watchie” but because of my unbecoming “migingo zegzing activities”



    Anon 10

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a guy and for as long as I remember, I have never had an orgasm without screaming my head off. The ladies always laugh at me when I give that scream which gives me a huge relief from the built up tension My current girl knows when my fuel tanks are almost blasting my rockets and covers my mouth or pushes my head onto the pillow as she laughs.I cant have good lungula and be quiet about it;if I make ten blasts, I will scream 10 times and there is nothing I can do about it.I will however make it known to the girl that I am not quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. certainly like your web-site however you have to take a look at
    the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and
    I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I will surely come again again.


    my page: http://www.lesbiansororityhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete